What Is TCF?
TCF stands for Treating Customers Fairly. TCF was implemented by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority to ensure that the fair treatment of customers is embedded within the culture of all financial service providers. The goals of TCF are to improve customer confidence in products and services, and enhance transparency and discipline within the sector.
Iza Wealth and all its employees subscribe to all six outcomes of TCF which are:
- Customers are confident that they are dealing with a service provider where the fair treatment of customers is central to the provider’s culture.
- Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified customer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Customers are given clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after time of contracting.
- Where customers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
- Customers are provided with products that preform as providers have led them to expect, and the associated service is both of an acceptable standard and what they have been led to expect.
- Customers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers to change product, switch providers, submit a claim or make a complaint.
Our Promise To You
We are committed to ensuring the following:
- Delivery of prompt, friendly, efficient, courteous and relevant customer service at all times.
- Providing efficient, customer-driven processes with clear communication in plain language on the ongoing performance of your investments.
- Continuously improving and identifying new technologies and endeavouring to excel in the delivery of our customer service.
- Assisting you in making an informed decision whether it may be a new product, claim or amendment of your investment.
- Only providing you with products that you need.
- Encouraging and building long lasting relationships with all or customers.
- Providing you with opportunities to provide us with feedback regarding the product and services that you have received and to make the necessary changes where appropriate to ensure your satisfaction.
- Instiling a culture of openness and transparency with regards to our processes and products.